Call for Abstract
6th World congress on Nursing Leadership & Management, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Innovations and Latest Advancements in Nursing Leadership and Management”
Nursing Leadership Congress 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursing Leadership Congress 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The Nursing Practice requires specialized knowledge, skill, and independent decision making. There are about 3,60,000 professionally activated nurses in UAS, In San Antonio there are 3600 registered nurses regarding the statistics of 2015. This figure, however, is an underestimate of the NP workforce as the numbers do not include ACNPs from all Canadian jurisdictions. Until recently, in some provinces ACNPs have not been licensed, and therefore it is not currently possible to determine how many exist in USA. It is also difficult to ascertain the exact number of CNSs in USA because there is no protected titling or standard credentialing mechanism. Based on self-reported CNS data, the number of CNSs decreased between 2000 and 2008 from 2,624 to 2,222, accounting for about 1% of the USA nursing workforce (CIHI 2010; CNA 2006).
- Track 1-1Medicine Case Report
- Track 1-2Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 1-3Nursing Practice model reform
- Track 1-4Acute and Critic Care
- Track 1-5Care of Chronic Patients
- Track 1-6Symptom Management
- Track 1-7Transitional Care
- Track 1-8Community Nursing
- Track 1-9Evidence-based Practice
- Track 1-10Advanced Nursing Practice
- Track 1-11New Nursing Technology
- Track 1-12Care of patients with different cultural background
Nursing Education is a practical and theoretical training to the nurses and prepares them for their professional duties. The training and education is taught by experienced nurses and medical professional who are qualified in the respective fields. The courses range from general nursing to mental health nursing, paediatric nursing, post-operatory nursing, and many more. Various Universities offer Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorates and Diploma courses in Nursing.
- Track 2-1Innovations in Nursing Education
- Track 2-2Problem-based Teaching and Learning
- Track 2-3Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Track 2-4Student’s Critical thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Track 2-5Student’s Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making Competency Training
- Track 2-6Use of New Technology in Nursing Education
- Track 2-7Graduate Nursing Education reform
- Track 2-8Faculty Development
- Track 2-9International Nursing Education
Nursing management consists of the performance of the leadership functions of governance and decision-making within organizations employing nurses. It includes processes common to all management like planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling. It is common for registered nurses to seek additional education to earn a Master of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice to prepare for leadership roles within nursing. Management positions increasingly require candidates to hold an advanced degree in nursing.
- Track 3-1Innovations and reforms in Nursing Management
- Track 3-2Human Resource Management
- Track 3-3Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 3-4Nursing Outcome Study
- Track 3-5Crisis and Risk Management
- Track 3-6Use of it in Nursing Management
- Track 3-7Professional Career Development of Clinical Nurses
- Track 3-8Health Policy Study
- Track 3-9Professional Career Development of Clinical Nurses
Nursing Ethics is a branch of connected morals that worries about exercises in the field of nursing. Nursing morals imparts numerous standards to restorative morals, for example, helpfulness, non-perniciousness and regard for self-sufficiency. It can be recognized by its accentuation on connections, human nobility and synergistic care. The idea of nursing implies that nursing morals has a tendency to look at the morals of minding as opposed to 'curing' by investigating the ordinary cooperation between the attendant and the individual in mind. Nursing morals stresses the morals of regular practice as opposed to moral problems. Nursing morals is more worried about building up the minding relationship than more extensive standards, for example, advantage and equity. Medical attendants are in charge of their clinical capacity, and their fundamental duty is to deal with the customers and patients who merit proper and safe care.
- Track 4-1Human Resource Management
- Track 4-2Health Policy Study
- Track 4-3Faculty Development
- Track 4-4Evidence-based teaching and learning
In nursing general wellbeing medical attendants risingly affect the strength of the populace. Nursing general wellbeing is essential in rolling out the improvement from individualized care to populace fabricated care. Nursing general wellbeing conveys a superior comprehension of medicinal services arrangement and gives a total impression of wellbeing approach, funds, and the study of disease transmission utilizing a proof developed strategy. Reasons for wellbeing, measures of wellbeing, and wellbeing height are reviewed. Issues of transferable illnesses, screening, minority gatherings and buying, and appointing of wellbeing administrations are additionally addressed. This is the main extensive content on general wellbeing nursing now and will be of attention to wellbeing guests, locale medical caretakers, school attendants and practice attendants, and also senior understudy medical attendants and medical attendant directors in auxiliary and tertiary care.
- Track 5-1Student’s Critical thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Track 5-2Public Health
- Track 5-3Public Health Nutrition
- Track 5-4Nursing Practice model reform
- Track 5-5Fitness Management
Nursing science is a branch of science that arrangements with the standards and utilizations of nursing and related administrations. The four year college education plans attendants for an expansive assortment of authority parts and graduate be instructed. Way work includes nursing science, research, administration, and related sciences that advise the act of nursing. It additionally furnishes the understudy with general tutoring in math, humanities and sociologies.
Nursing science comprises of systematized information that is required to be composed and precise, it is wanted to have more learning than required, as opposed to less learning and it is expected to private, particularly on the off chance that it is identified with a patient. The Study of nursing is utilized straightforwardly and additionally in a roundabout way when connected in nursing practice.
- Track 6-1Preventive e Health Systems
- Track 6-2Applied Health Informatics
- Track 6-3e health: Cyber Medicine
- Track 6-4Emergency Medicine
Guidelines might be characterized as "Benchmark of accomplishment which depends on a coveted level of greatness. All principles of training give a manual for the learning, aptitudes, judgment and dispositions that are expected to hone securely. They mirror a coveted and achievable level of execution against which genuine execution can be thought about. Their primary reason for existing is to advance, manage and coordinate proficient nursing practice. Norms of nursing practice incorporate Appraisal, Finding, Results Recognizable proof, Arranging, Usage, and Assessment. Models of Expert Execution incorporate exercises identified with Nursing Morals, Nursing Training, proof based Practice and Exploration, Nature of Training, Correspondence, Administration and so on…
- Track 7-1Nursing Practice Model Reform
- Track 7-2New Nursing Technology
- Track 7-3Advanced Nursing Practice
- Track 7-4Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 7-5Professional Career Development of Clinical Nurses
- Track 7-6Health Policy Study
Nursing Theory is characterized as 'an innovative and thorough organizing of thoughts that undertaking a speculative, deliberate, and precise perspective of wonders. It is a composed system of idea and reason intended to manage the act of nursing. Nursing hypotheses are utilized to portray, create, disperse, and utilize show learning in nursing. Nursing speculations incorporate Stupendous nursing hypotheses Fantastic nursing hypotheses have the broadest extension and present general ideas and recommendations. Hypotheses at this level may both reflect and give bits of knowledge valuable to hone however are not intended for experimental testing. Mid-go nursing speculations - Center range nursing hypotheses are smaller in scope than fantastic nursing speculations and offer a viable scaffold between stupendous nursing speculations and nursing practice. They show ideas and recommendations at a lower level of deliberation and hold incredible guarantee for expanding hypothesis based research and nursing practice procedures. Nursing practice hypotheses - Nursing practice speculations have the most restricted extension and level of reflection and are created for use inside a particular scope of nursing circumstances. Nursing practice speculations give systems to nursing mediations, and foresee results and the effect of nursing practice.
- Track 8-1Problem-based Teaching and Learning
- Track 8-2Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Track 8-3Student’s Critical thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Track 8-4Student’s Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making Competency Training
- Track 8-5Graduate Nursing Education reform
- Track 8-6Advanced Nursing Process
- Track 8-7Nursing Practice model reform
The nursing procedure is an enhanced deliberate system. The Nursing practice was predominantly assigned as a four stage nursing process by Ida Jean Orlando in the year 1958. Nursing process must not be confused with nursing speculations or the Wellbeing informatics. The examination arranges was included later. Nursing strategy utilizes the medicinal judgment to attack a dependability of epistemology among singular explanation and study confirm in which genuine intuition may play an offer to group the clients issue and advance of the activity. Nursing offers diverse arrangements of knowing. Nursing data has enveloped decent variety since the 1970s.
- Track 9-1Innovations in Nursing Process
- Track 9-2Innovations and reforms in Nursing Process
- Track 9-3Innovations in Patient Care
Public Health is the health of the population as a whole, especially as monitored, regulated, and promoted by the state. A health system, also sometimes referred to as health care system or healthcare system is the organization of people, institutions, and resources that deliver health care services to meet the health needs of target populations. Healthcare management professionals work as administrators, managers, CEOs, planners and more. Through the efforts of well-trained and caring healthcare managers, patients are treated to state-of-the-art facilities, compassionate medical treatment, and an overall positive healthcare experience. Individuals who choose to pursue this career path tend to be sympathetic, caring personality types with an honest desire to help others. This desire combines with a natural inclination toward leadership and the ability to apply organizational techniques successfully to achieve maximum results. The most effective healthcare professionals keep abreast of the many shifting trends, new technologies, and advanced techniques in the health and management fields. They use their knowledge and skills to deliver the most positive experience possible for consumer and staff alike. American Forensic Nurses
- Track 10-1Primary Healthcare
- Track 10-2Perinatal Nursing
- Track 10-3Public Health
- Track 10-4Medicinal Healthcare
- Track 10-5Skin Healthcare
- Track 10-6Health Care Financing
- Track 10-7Health Information Technology
- Track 10-8Health Care Research
- Track 10-9Healthcare Professionals
- Track 10-10Healthcare Management
- Track 10-11Healthcare Systems and their Functioning
- Track 10-12Palliative Care Nursing
There are many types of nursing like Cancer Nursing, Heart & Cardiovascular Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Surgical Nursing, Dental Care Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Critical Care & Emergency Nursing, Women Health Nursing, Adult Health Nursing, Community health nursing, Forensic nursing, Family Nursing, Gastroenterology nursing, Palliative care nursing, Nephrology nursing, Occupational health nursing, Oncology nursing, Per anesthesia nursing, Perinatal nursing, Perioperative nursing, Psychiatric and mental health nursing, Veterinary nursing, Rehabilitation nursing. There are about 20380000 register nurses all over the world, there are about 30,000 professionally activated nurses in USA, and in San Antonio there are 3152 registered nurses regarding the statistics of 2015.
- Track 11-1Forensic Nursing
- Track 11-2Rehabilitation Nursing
- Track 11-3Gastroenterology Nursing
- Track 11-4Nephrology Nursing
- Track 11-5Occupational Health Nursing
- Track 11-6Oncology Nursing
- Track 11-7Peri anaesthesia Nursing
- Track 11-8Preoperative Nursing
- Track 11-9Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Track 11-10Veterinary Nursing
- Track 11-11Aorta Disease and Marfan Syndrome
Cardiac Nursing is a nursing specialty that works with patients who suffer from various conditions of the cardiovascular system. Cardiac nurses help treat conditions such as unstable angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction and cardiac dysrhythmia under the direction of a cardiologist. Cardiac nurses perform postoperative care on a surgical unit, stress test evaluations, cardiac monitoring, vascular monitoring, and health assessments. Cardiac nurses must have Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification. In addition, cardiac nurses must possess specialized skills including electrocardiogram monitoring, defibrillation, and medication administration by continuous intravenous drip. Cardiac nurses work in many different environments, including coronary care units (CCU), cardiac catheterization, intensive care units (ICU), operating theatres, cardiac rehabilitation centers, clinical
Cardiovascular disease is responsible for 30 per cent of deaths in women in Canada. Every 7 minutes in Canada, someone dies from heart disease or stroke. Heart disease and stroke are two of the three leading causes of death in Canada. With average mortality rates of 200 deaths or more from heart disease and stroke per 100,000 populations. Heart disease and stroke accounted for close to 20 per cent of all deaths in Canada (46,852 deaths) in 2011.Overall, Canada ranks 6th among the 16 peer countries and scores a “B” grade. Between 2009 and 2011, an average of 141.9 Canadians died per 100,000 populations due to heart disease and stroke. There are 678000 annual deaths in Canada. The total number of inpatient cardiovascular operations and procedures increased 28% between 2000 and 2010, from 5939000 to 7588 000
- Track 12-1Coronary Artery Disease and its Management
- Track 12-2Angina Pectoris
- Track 12-3Heart Transplantation
- Track 12-4Blood and its Importance
- Track 12-5Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 12-6Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Track 12-7Cardiomyopathy
- Track 12-8Cardiomegaly (enlarged heart)
- Track 12-9Inflammatory Heart Disease
- Track 12-10Ischemic Heart Disease
- Track 12-11Cerebrovascular Heart Disease
- Track 12-12Cardiac Arrest and Heart Failure
- Track 12-13Electrical Cardioversion (Defibrillation) in Cardiac Arrhythmias
Nurse midwives function as primary healthcare providers for women and most often provide medical care for relatively healthy women, whose health and births are considered uncomplicated and not "high risk," as well as their neonates. Often, women with high risk pregnancies can receive the benefits of midwifery care from a nurse midwife in collaboration with a physician. Nurse midwives may work closely or in collaboration, with an obstetrician & gynecologist, who provides consultation and/or assistance to patients who develop complications or have complex medical histories or disease(s).
Nurse midwives practice in hospitals and private practice medical clinics and may also deliver babies in birthing centers and attend at-home births. Some work with academic institutions as professors. They are able to prescribe medications, treatments, and medical devices, therapeutic and diagnostic measures. Nurse midwives are able to provide medical care to women from puberty through menopause, including care for their newborn (neonatology), antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and nonsurgical gynecological care, in some cases, nurse midwives may also provide care to the male partner, in areas of sexually transmitted diseases and reproductive, of their female patients. Currently 2% of nurse-midwives are men. There are 37 midwifery associations in Canada.
- Track 13-1Health Care Ethics
- Track 13-2Women’s Reproductive Health Care
- Track 13-3Ambulatory Care for Women
- Track 13-4Midwifery Care: Labor, Birth and New Born
A Surgical nurse is a nurse who specializes in perioperative care, meaning care provided to surgical patients before, during, and after surgery. There are a number of different kinds of surgical nurse, and surgical nursing as a career can be very demanding. In pre-operative care, a surgical nurse helps to prepare a patient for surgery, both physically and emotionally. Surgical nurses may explain the procedure to the patient, and ease fears about the upcoming surgery and recovery. They also check the patient's vitals, administer medications, and help to sterilize and mark the surgical site.
During surgery, a surgical nurse assists the surgeon, passing instruments, keeping an eye on the patient's vital signs, and performing other tasks associated with the surgery, such as providing suction at the surgical site to remove blood and fluids. Some surgical nurses work as circulating nurses, patrolling the operating room to make sure that everyone stays sterile, and counting instruments, drapes, and other equipment to ensure that everything is where it is supposed to be. Nurses who are skilled at operating room work tend to receive excellent compensation, especially if particular surgeons become attached to them. Total number of procedures performed all over the world is approximately 234 million. The annual revenue of surgical procedures can be approximated to USD 1676.66 million. The global surgical market reached $385.5 million in 2012 and $419.7 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $631.9 million in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% from 2013 to 2018.
- Track 14-1General Surgery and its Specialities
- Track 14-2Plastic Surgery
- Track 14-3Ophthalmic Surgery
- Track 14-4Oral Sugery
- Track 14-5Neuro Surgery
- Track 14-6Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 14-7Obestric and Gynaecology Surgery
- Track 14-8Transplant Surgery
- Track 14-9Latest Advancements in Surgery
A Clinical Nurse Specialist is a registered nurse (RN) with a master’s or doctoral degree in nursing, extensive nursing knowledge and skills, and clinical experience in a specialty area. These newly defined competencies clarify the CNS role, demonstrate its contribution to the health-care team and facilitate the role being used to its maximum potential. Clinical Nursing conference brings together individuals who have an interest in different fields of nursing like psychiatric, cancer, cardiac, critical care, adult & women health, pediatric and emergency nursing, midwifery, public health, healthcare and medicine from practice, research, administration, policy and education. It is a forum to explore issues of mutual concern as well as exchange knowledge, share evidence and ideas, and generate solutions. The healthcare market is estimated at $4,430.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $21,346.4 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% from 2013 to 2020.
- Track 15-1Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 15-2Adult and Gerontological Critical Care
- Track 15-3Paediatric Critical Care
- Track 15-4Clinical Nurse Specialities
- Track 15-5Clinical Evaluation
Over the previous century, basic supplement inadequacies have drastically diminished, numerous irresistible illnesses have been vanquished, and most of the Canada populace would now be able to envision a long and gainful life. In any case, as irresistible ailment rates have dropped, the rates of non-communicable illnesses—particularly, ceaseless eating regimen related maladies—have ascended, due to some extent to changes in way of life practices. A past filled with poor eating and physical action designs have a total impact and have added to critical nourishment and physical movement related wellbeing challenges that now confront the Canada populace. About portion of all grown-ups—117 million people—have at least one preventable perpetual maladies, a hefty portion of which are identified with low quality eating designs and physical idleness. These incorporate cardiovascular malady, hypertension, sort 2 diabetes, a few diseases, and poor bone wellbeing. More than 66% of grown-ups and about 33% of kids and youth are overweight or stout. These high rates of overweight and heftiness and incessant malady have held on for over two decades and come with expanded wellbeing dangers, as well as at high cost. In 2015, the medicinal expenses related with stoutness were evaluated to be $147 billion. In 2016, the aggregate assessed cost of analyzed diabetes was $245 billion, incorporating $176 billion in coordinate restorative expenses and $69 billion in diminished efficiency.
- Track 16-1Public Health Nutrition
- Track 16-2Paediatric Nutrition
- Track 16-3Malnutrition and its Effects
- Track 16-4Childhood Overweight and Obesity
- Track 16-5Fitness Management
- Track 16-6Nutritional Assessment and Basic Requirements
- Track 16-7Hypoglycaemia and Diet
- Track 16-8Enteral Nutrition in Neonatal Care
- Track 16-9Patient Assessment
The Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM) represents nearly 16,000 highly trained professionals in more than 100 countries who provide care in specialized units and work toward the best outcome possible for all critically ill and injured patients. Annual critical care medicine costs increased from $56.6 to $81.7 billion, representing 13.4% of hospital costs, 4.1% of national health expenditures, and 0.66% of gross domestic product. Cost savings up to $1 billion per quality-adjusted life year can be attained with critical care management of severe sepsis, acute respiratory failure, and general critical care interventions. Twenty-four–hour intensives staffing reduces ICU costs and length of stay. Up to $13 million in annual hospital cost savings can be realized when care is delivered by an intensives-directed multi professional team.
- Track 17-1Acute Renal Failure and Heamofiltration
- Track 17-2Acute Respiratory Failure and Ventillation
- Track 17-3Trauma Nursing
- Track 17-4Accidents and Emergency Nursing
- Track 17-5Brain Death, Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Track 17-6Nursing Care and Physiotherapy
- Track 17-7Liver Failure and Encephalopathy
- Track 17-8End of Life Care